Google analytics

THE MULLIGAN STEW JEWELRY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

You have come a long way baby!

This was the first necklace I made seven years ago.  I had taught myself  how to string beads.  I remember it took me over half a day to create just the necklace.  I loved every minute of it!

This set was also the first sale I ever made.  I was so thrilled!

The other day I was looking back at the pictures of the jewelry that I have created.  I saw my own progression over the years.  Technique after technique.  I could not get enough knowledge fast enough!  This creative outlet is so much FUN!

I've made a bunch of yucky stuff too.  I still do.  Learning opportunities are fun also.

I definitely can see that I have come a long way.  Yet, I have just scratched the surface of all there is to learn.  I am looking forward to all the opportunities awaiting me.  All the fun I will continue to have. 

1 comment:

  1. wow the necklace looks pretty!! your new follower. would love if you visit my channel n subscribe me.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyKxeuSYvWLH8M4l6TjxeCg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts after reading my post. If you would like to inquire about my Jewelry, you can contact me via my email address.
MULLIGANSTEWJEWELRY@GMAIL.COM

Search This Blog