Sunday, February 22, 2015
I have taken it to several venues to sell. No one purchased it. So.. a few weeks ago, I brought it home to keep it for awhile, with plans to offer it for sale at another time. When I got home, I noticed that it seemed to tangle easily. I found that frustrating and decided that the design needed to be changed. Maybe that was why it had not sold.
To the workshop it went. I removed several pieces, played around with the design, and ended up with a three piece set.
I have included this redesign in the "New Year...New Look" Challenge with the Facebook Creative Group, lead by Brenda Sue of B'Boutiques. Here is the link to her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/brenda.s.lansdowne .
- ▼ 2015 (5)
- ► 2014 (14)