Google analytics

THE MULLIGAN STEW JEWELRY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Where has all the time gone?

 Wow!  

My last post was in 2018!  

In the fall of 2018, I spent three really fun weeks in London with my friend Marianne.  It was the first time I was out of the country.  Can't wait for our next trip!

It may be a long wait.  Two years in now with the Covid-19 Pandemic.  😒

All along, I have been doing some creating.  More dry spells than usual.  Yet again and again when I just play with my beads, I feel good.  I may not create anything sometimes.  Feeling good at those times is good enough.

My friend suggested the idea of having an online catalog to sell some of my jewelry.  Just a few pieces to start.  I would email the link to anyone interested, and they could order via email.  Easy peasy.   So...Marianne, being the great friend that she is and a whiz with Canva, is creating the catalog for me.

I am excited and will post more about it as we progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts after reading my post. If you would like to inquire about my Jewelry, you can contact me via my email address.
MULLIGANSTEWJEWELRY@GMAIL.COM

Search This Blog