Google analytics

THE MULLIGAN STEW JEWELRY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Join me at The Annual Betsy Christmas Village Craft Show here in Marietta, Ohio

It's that time of year again!  Shopping for those special gifts to give.  What could be more special than hand made?  I will be at the Betsy Annual Christmas Show this year with a table FULL of my one of a kind jewelry pieces.  😊  Something for everyone in all price ranges.  Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces and Brooches!  OH MY! 

Since the Pandemic, I have not participated in any local shows.  SO!  I am really looking forward to seeing everyone.  Please stop by my table just to say Hello!  I will be on the main floor as you enter the gym.  I sure hope you can stop by!


SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2022 from 9 AM to 3 PM at The Betsy Mills Club located on the corner of Fourth and Butler Street.  The address is 300 Fourth Street, Marietta, Ohio.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts after reading my post. If you would like to inquire about my Jewelry, you can contact me via my email address.
MULLIGANSTEWJEWELRY@GMAIL.COM

Search This Blog