Google analytics

THE MULLIGAN STEW JEWELRY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, February 11, 2013

BEAD SOUP is on it's Way!





Here it is!  The Bead Soup that I have sent to my partner for the Bead Soup Blog Party.

Well....not really.  The goodies are in "disguise" until my Bead Soup partner receives them.

My partner is Kathleen Gallant.  She and her mom are a team of jewelry designers.  They call themselves "Partners in Charms".  Like myself, this is their first Bead Soup Party.    I can't wait to see what they send to me!  They have been cooking their "soup" and it is on the way.  Anticipation!

"Partners in Charms" can be found on Facebook, and they have a blog:
http://partnersincharms.blogspot.com.  Check them out!

I will post pics of my "soup" when I get it!  Next step?  I need to create one or more pieces of jewelry using the "Bead Soup" my partner sends to me.

Want to know more about the 2013 Bead Soup Blog Party?   Check out Lori Anderson's site.  She is the host of this international event, an artist, and an author.  And a wonderful gal for doing all of this for all of us!

http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts after reading my post. If you would like to inquire about my Jewelry, you can contact me via my email address.
MULLIGANSTEWJEWELRY@GMAIL.COM

Search This Blog